• gaurav_kumar
    gaurav_kumar
    i think u should search on GOOGLE.Com
  • tenlinks
    tenlinks
    freecad.com and you may also want to visit tenlinks.com
  • dayapati
    dayapati
    for engineering project related assistance/execution on the CAE technology (MSC.Patran, MSC.Nastran, MSC. Fatigue samcef...) and with domain of aerostructures and aeroengine and auto you can reply me to the below mail id.

-snipped-
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    dayapati
    for engineering project related assistance/execution on the CAE technology (MSC.Patran, MSC.Nastran, MSC. Fatigue samcef...) and with domain of aerostructures and aeroengine and auto you can reply me to the below mail id.
    What are you speaking about???
  • slugger
    slugger
    Assuming you are looking to download legitimate, free CAD-CAM softwares, I suggest you look for #-Link-Snipped-# - if you are a student you will get to use the software for free [I think you will get a 1 year fully-working students license, that can be renewed each year]. You can register here - #-Link-Snipped-#

You may also try out OpenSCAD - The Programmers Solid 3D CAD Modeller

ProE makers also give out a free 3D CAD sofware - #-Link-Snipped-# It has a 60 part limit assembly - more than enough IMO if you are just starting out with CAD-CAM

Offtopic

@jhbalaji

How do you put up a signature? Tried looking around. Did not find it.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    @ slugger
    Go to this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • slugger
    slugger
    ash
    @ slugger
    Go to this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Clicking on that lik, I got this message
    CrazyEngineers.com Message
    Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.
    why? πŸ˜”

Update: okay got it - you probably need 11 posts for a signature or some kind Admin/Moderator has activated it for me - any way thanks πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Theres this new open source 3D CAD software conveniently called FreeCAD: #-Link-Snipped-#

I think its what many have waited for after so long πŸ˜› Its only at version 0.10, but its still quite functional.
  • JamesBlack
    JamesBlack
    Hi Mate

I think there are free CAD/CAM software available depending on the applications you want to work for like Fluid System Design or Jet Engine Design or applications related to electrical CAD. I suggest you to see the free dowonlaod versions of 2D/ 3D CAD Systems like Kompass 3DLT ,Alibre and X11.😎
  • surajsnaikwade
    surajsnaikwade
    search on torrent.com
  • ashishgupta652
    ashishgupta652
    the best one is to search on torrentz.com
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    surajsnaikwade
    search on torrent.com
    ashishgupta652
    the best one is to search on torrentz.com
    Providing links of illegal file sharing sites is not advised. Please refrain from such practices in the future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dank (adj) Meaning: damp,cold and unpleasant Use: The kitchen was dank and cheerless. Syn: chilly,dewy,humid,moist😁
Meaning: Harsh, Jarring sound It is a Noun. Usage: I heard a cacophony of horns in the Traffic Jam.
Meaning: Place where animals are slaughtered (for food) It is a Noun. Usage: I saw an abattoir on the journey to that small village.
Meaning: a person who enjoys luxuries OR a person who enjoys life (especially good food and drink) Or a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment The word is borrowed from...
What is difference between WAP and WEB SITES? If anyone know about this please let me know.................😎