c++ software

I want to installed c++ software in my computer. Can anyone tell me from where i can download it free and which version will run on xp
tks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rajeshwar
    I want to installed c++ software in my computer. Can anyone tell me from where i can download it free and which version will run on xp
    tks
    I'm assuming that you need C++ IDE/Compiler to develop programs using C++. Take a look at Bloodshed's C++ IDE / Compiler -

#-Link-Snipped-#

I think hardcore C++ guys can help you make a better choice. I'm sure there are many C++ folks here. Moving the thread to computer science engineering section.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    I'm assuming that you need C++ IDE/Compiler to develop programs using C++. Take a look at Bloodshed's C++ IDE / Compiler -

#-Link-Snipped-#

I think hardcore C++ guys can help you make a better choice. I'm sure there are many C++ folks here. Moving the thread to computer science engineering section.
    Though I'm not a hardcore C++ guy, I still second that. I love that compiler! In fact, there exists a portable version of that which you can carry on your USB drive 😀
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    I will suggest to give gcw (gcc for windows) a try. Its available for download at gcw. Gcc for Windows download | SourceForge.net

-Pradeep
  • mahul
    mahul
    I use Visual studio and am happy with it. But i do not write many programs for the windows platform and rather use gcc in linux.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We use transformer to decrease current and increase voltage at the time of transmitting the AC power to homes, industries etc so that the loss of power due to current...
glad to be a member but my only query is that- will i be able to access the replies posted by others for their doubts and problems??? if so, then...
Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
hey guys ,i want some good study material on HVDC tranmission- mention some sites.
i want a technically good seminar topic that is good one for presentation in college. reply me plz