C Projects??

hi everyone...
can anyone plz suggest me some of the projects based on c language???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    please tell us more

Hello Aditi,

Are you looking for anything in particular? It would help if you could provide more information on what you are actually trying to do.

-The Big K-
  • aditi
    aditi
    ๐Ÿ˜ hi...
    i would prefer the project based on communication...as my branch is electronics and comunication..๐Ÿ˜•
  • pradypop
    pradypop
    Suggestion 1: SMS over GSM Network

You can implement transfer of SMS using GSM MODEM. Its simple but would be a powerful begining to mobile technoligies. MODEM interfaces with the serial RS-232 port of PC. You can write a simple user space driver even over a 16-bit C compiler like Turbo-C.

How do you like the idea?

What do you need to know to implement the above project?

1. Get an overview of GSM architecture.
    2. Understand AT-Command set which the MODEM understands.
    3. Need to understand how to write interrupt driven code. Get familiar with x86 interrupts and DOS APIs like setvect() and getvect().
    4. Understand standard UART protocol and the RS-232 chip and internal registers, so that you can program it.

Suggestion 2: Signal compression and de-noising using Wavelets.

You can build a complete CODEC in wavelet domain with 2-level compression. This could be done on 16-bit C.

Suggestion 3: Steganography

Hiding text inside images.

If you like anyone of them or need more ideas feel free to message me. I'll be out of my place for about three weeks. Hope you can bear with me if there are delays in replies.
  • pradeep
    pradeep
    hello aditi!!

hi,
    as i would suggest!!
    since u r looking for a project in c involving hardware and software in communications,then u try to build a c program that can access your computer parallel port and try to interface this parallel to a 2 line lcd.
    it will be a simple yet very effective learning project.
    go for hitachi lcd:smile:
  • aditi
    aditi
    hi everybody..
    thanks for your ideas.....but i am really not getting any of them..how to start..wat to do...๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aditi
    hi everybody..
    thanks for your ideas.....but i am really not getting any of them..how to start..wat to do...๐Ÿ˜”
    ๐Ÿ˜

Don't worry. That's the reason I asked you to provide more inputs on the nature of the project that you are planning. Write detailed information and it will help others help you better.

-The Big K-
  • aditi
    aditi
    hi everyone...
    i am not much perfect in c... but i am able to make most of d programs by my own.. so i want to try some project just to check my skills...and if i succeed in making a good one , then i would be summiting that in college....
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    You can find many project and many project places all over INDIA on IT Acumens - A Web Designing Company

where you can email to company employess to get Your desired project.

Hope so i Helped,
    A.SK...
  • wackyabhinav
    wackyabhinav
    pradypop
    Suggestion 1: SMS over GSM Network

You can implement transfer of SMS using GSM MODEM. Its simple but would be a powerful begining to mobile technoligies. MODEM interfaces with the serial RS-232 port of PC. You can write a simple user space driver even over a 16-bit C compiler like Turbo-C.

How do you like the idea?

What do you need to know to implement the above project?

1. Get an overview of GSM architecture.
    2. Understand AT-Command set which the MODEM understands.
    3. Need to understand how to write interrupt driven code. Get familiar with x86 interrupts and DOS APIs like setvect() and getvect().
    4. Understand standard UART protocol and the RS-232 chip and internal registers, so that you can program it.

Suggestion 2: Signal compression and de-noising using Wavelets.

You can build a complete CODEC in wavelet domain with 2-level compression. This could be done on 16-bit C.

Suggestion 3: Steganography

Hiding text inside images.

If you like anyone of them or need more ideas feel free to message me. I'll be out of my place for about three weeks. Hope you can bear with me if there are delays in replies.

Hello friend..
    Thanks for posting such great suggestions...
    Can u help me more..by giving me some more details abt the projects...

i will be thankfull 2 you..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IR sensor!! hey, can anyone over here share their idea regarding how IR sensors r used in robotics!!:smile:
Hello CEans! I'm sure that not many of us are aware of this feature. The current private message box size is limited to 50 messages. If you have important messages...
Cricket...the most popular game of India today...We can see every glimpse of cricket in our colony,city,state,country and world..Cricket is played by everyone..let it be a 5-year old child or 65-year...
as am new to CE,plz make me aware abt threads...there usage..n other stuff.. thanks
๐Ÿ˜ฒ Who cares about my hobbies???