c++ program

[h=2][​IMG] c++ program[/h]
can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++
inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in two countries brazil and argentina. in brazil it costs $100 and in argentina it costs $50. also in case if one countary imports from other extra $400 has to be paid per 10 units. the inventory of ipod availabe in each country is 100 units each. so you have to develop a program that show the optimized cost. for ex: you palce order for 10 ipods in brazil - it costs 100x10=$1000. in case u import from argentina it costs 10x$50+$400=$600. or if order is placed for eg.120 units 100 can be sold from the same country and the rest 20 has to be imported. that way u haveto check all the possible combination and show only the best one also the output should be in the format as : : ; ​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs has resigned from Apple as CEO. He's written a resignation letter to all the people in Apple community. The complete text of Steve's resignation letter is avaialble in...
Feels great to wish CEan-cd a very happy birthday! 🎉 Have a blast friend!
In a move to 'rebalance' the gender scales in office spaces, all the leading Indian Institutes Of Managements (IIMs) have decided to offer grace marks to girl candidates who apply...
😎Hi! I want to give CAT for next year, Will anyone tell me Where I'll get Puzzles, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol based problems...
In fact I have been browsing this site ,but never thought of registering it ..until now... In fact I am a cool guy..But little disturbed in mind..Can I get a...