c language installation

hi,
I want to know what is procedure to be followed to install c in windows 7. Is downloading it from internet effective?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You want to write codes in TC or want to work with GCC ??
    In both case you can get required files easily from internet.
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    I want to write codes and execute them. Can you tell me were the files are available in the internet?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think TurboC (TC) will be suitable for you, so check the link given below for both step-wise installation of TC in windows7 & Download links.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sushil Kumar, India - wins the Silver medal in men's 66 Kg Free style Wrestling. First indian wrestler to enter in finale of wrestling in Olympics, He gave a fight...
Hi guys, I wanted to do a paper presentation for an upcoming symposium but don't have any idea on how to do it .So I need some valid suggestion for...
What is the physical significance of a triple integral? What does it denote?
Talking about the power transmitting chains, which are connected to shafts using sprockets. what are the components that are included in a chain and how is it fabricated ? any...
i am using windows 7 home premium os i m unable to install turbo c and any c++softewar without changing the os .if u know any better idea it will...