C language in Fedora 16

I have windows 7 64-bit (it aint supporting language c for some reason) so i decided to move for fedora 16 ... do i have to download & install libraries & compiler of language c in fedora 16 or is it pre-installed ??

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Nope, you need to download and install C and C++ compiler in Fedora 16.
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    Reya
    Nope, you need to download and install C and C++ compiler in Fedora 16.
    Thanks for helping me out 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have got M.Tech in System analysis and Computer Application in NIT Surathkal. But This branch is under Mathematical & Computational Science Dept and I have done my B.Tech from...
Thousands of solar cyclones each the size of Europe are scouring the surface of the Sun. These seem to hold a clue to how the Sun's corona can be at...
what projects would you sujjest for a diploma final year project related to instrumentation and control
Dust Devils, a research team from Arizona State University conducted experiments in microgravity environment with NASA help. The greatest difficulty for the team was to focus on the experiments rather...
Yes, says Daniel Chamovitz, director of the Manna Center for Plant Biosciences at Tel Aviv University. He may be stretching the definition of 'Seeing', still he seems to have a...