C-DAC course details rank-1100

hello,
I got 1100 rank in section A+B in december examination of C-CAT can you please suggest me a accurate strategy to get placed in top ranked C-DAC center?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world's largest telescope called the 'Thirty Metre Telescope' aka TMT is likely to be installed at Hanle village in Ladakh, India. Back in 2013, we had reported that the...
The leading IT firm L&T Infotech has some exciting opening in their India and Overseas offices. Applicable to freshers/experienced with BE, B-Tech,ME,MCA, M-Tech Candidates with at least 60% in 10th...
A group of researchers from the University of Central Florida has recently found a novel way to enhance the performance of the interior electronic gadget, namely the LCD screen based...
Project Abstract / Summary : Arduino Controlled Lawn Mower We have seen electric and I.C.Engine operated lawn mowers but in India there is hardly anyone who have an idea about...
A theoretical transformer devised by researchers from the Sandia National Laboratories has the capability to store Energy in a cheap and compressed manner. Todd Monson of the Nanoscale Sciences Department...