C-DAC banglore center for pdesd

Hi,

My rank is 118. I applied for 4 different centers. My 1st preference is banglore. Will I get banglore for my rank??plz let me know the possibility quotient in banglore. My 2nd preference is hyderabad, trivandrum & the last is pune.

Replies

• Pratik Sanjiv
    Pratik Sanjiv
    With that rank you will surely get bangalore,, if you want will even gets acts
  • fantasy_craze
    fantasy_craze
    acts?? what is that ??
  • vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    hi i got 513(a+b+c) can i get any seat in desd,vlsi,divesd in pune chennai,hyd,and banglr which place can i expect
  • Pratik Sanjiv
    Pratik Sanjiv
    cdac pune headquaters
  • fantasy_craze
    fantasy_craze
    No.1, Old Madras Road Above Bank of Mysore, Near NGEF Bengaluru
    Karnataka 560038

From CDAC PG-DESD training center in the above address to hoody, how much distance and how much time it would take with/without traffic ?? plz tell me
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    fantasy_craze
    Hi,

My rank is 118. I applied for 4 different centers. My 1st preference is banglore. Will I get banglore for my rank??plz let me know the possibility quotient in banglore. My 2nd preference is hyderabad, trivandrum & the last is pune.
    Go through the discussion here..
    CDAC CCAT AUG 2013 results
    ... the last is pune 😲 majority have pune in their top preferences...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Opus, an open-source lossy audio compression (low bit-rate) codec which delivers very good quality of sound which will be soon used for real-time internet applications world-wide has launched it's version...
With much enthusiasm switched from windowsxp to windows8.😎 I use d-link dongle which proved incompatible with windows8 asking for it's driver software again switched back to windows7.😲
Teenagers, while may constitute a great part of Valve's target audience, do not yet have as strong an influence on Valve's workplace. The game developing company famous for Half-Life, Portal...
I always amused by the design of thread. I want to know that whether there is a relation for loss due to threads in tyre. We all know that threads...
Hi, My rank is 118 ( A+B+C). Can I get any tuition fee waiver???total fee is around 80000/-can anyone tell me ?