c compiler for 64 bit windows.

hi every one,i m in urgent need of this one, please if anyone can help me, i will be grateful to you all people,.i need c compiler for 64 bit i have tried devc++ but it is not working, and some one suggested me to get whole .net framework for that thing , but if any one can tell me some easy way that will be most welcome.

toni.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Heard that Visual studio Express has a 64-bit compiler release. Just get that. It is free.
  • toni_badoni
    toni_badoni
    thanks aton...
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Thats ok CEan,
    See that you are active in our forum!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have strong determination no one can stop you to achieve what you want? chennai: There were many hurdles on Patricia Narayan's way to become an entrepreneur. She has...
BSNL (& MTNL) haven't been able to do much with early allotment of the 3G spectrum by government. BSNL has asked DoT for a full refund of INR. 10,186.58 crore...
I am going to take admission in 1st year of engineering this year. I am interested in pursuing engineering in Computer related field, but confused as there are many branches...
Hi this is Tejaswini from Nagpur, India. Glad to be with engineers from all over the world. ๐Ÿ˜
Microsoft's Project Natal is now officially called 'Microsoft Kinect', USA Today revealed. The trend started by Nintendo with its gaming console, WII has entered into next phase. Project NATAL (Kinect)...