C CAT 2018 June Exam: Preparation tips or Last year Question Papers

I have appeared for BE CSE. Looking next for appearing for C CAT exam 2018 June attempt for PG Diploma. Please any one give me idea about preparation for this exam. I am looking for good rank for admission in DAC or Big Data analytics.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You're choosing a good course, for sure. If the exam is in June, I'm guessing you've very limited time left. 

I'd recommend solving previous years papers and try to recognise a pattern in the questions that are asked. You could then attempt those questions. If you aren't prepared already, take this attempt as your trial attempt and start preparing for the next exam right away. 

I hope this helps. All the best!

• ashish pardhi
    ashish pardhi

I am BE pass out 2019 batch and further I am planning for cdac ..so please guide me from where I should study ?? ..from where I should get question paper for practice?? 

• Will Smith
    Will Smith

could you share the data analytics?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want C-DAC CCAT papers for preparing for the exam ,please send me the papers with solution.
Guys, my native is rajasthan and we have 20 acre of mehendi farm and cutting it is a labor intense job and cost lot of money due to which it...
i have 60 % aggregate in electronics and communication branch and i suppose i wont able to sit for core companies regarding placement ,my first priority is to get a...
Microsoft will be acquiring GitHub, the largest online repository of open source software code. But not everyone thinks the move will be good for the open source community. https://www.designnews.com/design-hardware-software/microsoft-acquisition-github-sparks-debate-on-future-open-source/35644940658868?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4445&elq_cid=1069623