Bypassing Routers password

Hi, every one..please help me.I want to know that, how to bypass or crack wireless routers admin password when default admin password is changed?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Reset the router, a tiny button would be there to reset..
  • hardwaresoftware
    hardwaresoftware
    ianoop
    Reset the router, a tiny button would be there to reset..
    thanks for ur reply but actually I want to change or bypass or crack without physical access to the router...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There are some ways to crack router password using linux operated machine. you can google it.
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    hardwaresoftware
    ... actually I want to change or bypass or crack without physical access to the router...
    Why do you want to do that?
  • hardwaresoftware
    hardwaresoftware
    ianoop
    There are some ways to crack router password using linux operated machine. you can google it.
    if I had found by googling then why would I have asked here for u crazy Engineers...???
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    He probably refers to #-Link-Snipped-#, Ncrack - High-speed network authentication cracker, Aircrack-ng, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, and the like.

But what are you trying to accomplish?
  • hardwaresoftware
    hardwaresoftware
    KenJackson
    Why do you want to do that?
    I just want to learn for my educational purpose
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    each device has its own way of breaking the password. It depends on the model number.
  • hardwaresoftware
    hardwaresoftware
    durga
    each device has its own way of breaking the password. It depends on the model number.
    The model of my wireless router is Trendnet TEW436BRM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody. I am a first year engineering student! And I'm looking for some simple machines/devices or anything hands-on that I can make at home during the holidays 😀 Why...
Can I go for MS in Us without any research experience ? Done by B tech from NIT nagpur .. I can get good gre score .. I am worried...
??? Error using ==> evalfismex Illegal parameters in fisGaussianMF() --> sigma = 0 Error in ==> evalfis at 84 [output,IRR,ORR,ARR] = evalfismex(input, fis, numofpoints); Error in ==> myfuzz1 at 28...
Computer Science and Engineering Student 3rd Year Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Sikkim Hello Everyone..!! I am really new to a community of this kind. Of course, I am into...
Name: SHYAM PATEL Location: gujarat Aim in life: want to do job in BMW's R&D department