Buying Books/Novel through Online Portal is cheaper?

I was looking for wings of fire and it will cost me 225 Rs on Flipkart, what will be it's price if I purchase it on retail store?

Also what is the best website to purchase books?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I use Amazon India. Delivery is prompt. Usually cheap. Sometimes different vendors (for Amazon) give special offers. I also go to Crossword near my house and skim a book before buying. If you have a Crossword card you get 10% off.
    Amazon also lets you see a few pages if it is available as a Kindle version.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    it will cost me 225 Rs on Flipkart
    Amazon is always way cheaper than Flipkart, when it comes to books. On Amazon, you will find the same book for Rs. 175.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    I was looking for wings of fire and it will cost me 225 Rs on Flipkart, what will be it's price if I purchase it on retail store?

Also what is the best website to purchase books?
    If you are a regular reader, I'd highly recommend opting for Kindle. I didn't like the idea of reading books on an electronic device; but after I used it; it changed my mind. Kindle does the job very well and the ebooks are tad cheaper than regular books. Plus, you can carry then anywhere.

The all new kindle is just ~Rs. 6K: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the arguments for and against the use of CRISPR for human genetic engineering?
What are the coolest robots in the world?
I'm pretty sure most of us here have a smartphone and use it as a primary photo/video capturing device. I'm curious to know how many of us use the advanced...
American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has tied up with Amazon India to sell their new offering, the Bingo 50+. The InFocus Bingo 50+ shares a lot in common with its predecessor...
Howdy! I'm happy to inform you that we have activated 1000 accounts on CE-IO and will continue with the activation. In order to celebrate this milestone we're announcing a giveaway....