Buy OnePlus 2 Without Invite On Amazon

You can buy OnePlus 2 without invite on #-Link-Snipped-# today. The 64GB sandstone black model is priced at Rs. 24,999 and Amazon's promising two day delivery as well. Those who have been planning to buy OnePlus 2 already know that it's quite hard to OnePlus 2 Available On Amazon (India) For Rs. 22,999 - Invite Required for the phone; which is typically a requirement for purchasing the phone. The invite lasts for 24 hours and if you fail to buy the phone within 24 hours of getting an invite; it's quite hard to get a second one. If you are looking to buy the OnePlus 2, now is the time!

OnePlus 2 was announced in August and this the second time that the phone is being sold without invite. The OnePlus 2 brands itself as the 2016 flagship killer, packing fast Qualcomm 810 processor, 4GB memory and a 5.5" full HD display.

The OnePlus 2 has received appreciation from the reviewers for its camera - a 13 MP shooter. It's also the first ever phone to support USB Type-C Explained Along With Its Significance In Modern Electronics. It's got a 3100 mAh battery that promises to last for over a day on regular usage.

OnePlus2-Open-Sale-Amazon-India

It's likely that the open market sale of OnePlus 2 will last till the stock exists. Head over to Amazon and make a booking.

OnePlus also announced that it will begin manufacturing its phone locally in India. It's signed a deal with Foxconn factory at Andhra Pradesh. Pete Lau, the founder and CEO of OnePlus said that India is one of the most important markets for the company. He expected that the company will be able to ship phones much faster all over India.

We learn that the company is planning to launch a budget friendly phone, called OnePlus X very soon to take on its rival Xiaomi.

If you are buying OnePlus 2 today, do share your experience with us. If you've already bought the phone, we look forward to your views and opinions about the phone.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I ordered yesterday in one hour invite free sale. I was waiting for MotoXStyle launch but went with OnePlus. Here are my thoughts.
    OnePlus getting tough on MotoX Style and Nexus devices. I was hoping that, after good pricing of MotoX play (18.5K), MotoX Style will cost maximum of 26K but they whooped to 30+ range.
    Now, OnePlus really want to sell most of devices before Xiomi Mi5 (~21K) /MotoX/NextNexus.
    OnePlus is clearly "not" a flagship killer but definitely a worth for the price and future proof.
    Only drawback on OnePlus Two is NO fast charging.

PS: OnePlus Two battery is 3,300 mAh
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Will look forward to review of the phone. 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Will look forward to review of the phone. 😀
    I received the phone at Hyderabad (Superfast delivery, in 2 days), but I am out of station and will get my hand on by 26th, Oct😭😭. I will surely give my review.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Mohamed abdelgadir Mechatronic engineering from University Selangor Malaysia. From Sudan. Field of inerest is Automation & Robotics
Hi Crazy engineers I doing my master by course in mechatronic.. now l have to start my thesis.. so pls help me to found a good title... I prefer Artifical...
Quote: The most attractive feature is that the Incubator is located in the Biomedical Technology Wing campus of SCTIMST and will become part of the nurturing ecosystem for concept to...
First of all, let me be clear that this discussion is only for the students who are in 10+2 or those whose results are out and they have a 'choice'...
Singapore based Shopmatic has began its Indian operations with select customers in India. The company founded by Anurag Avula, Yen Lim and Kris Chen in December 2014 lets anyone; individuals...