BUY NEW MOBILE

hey guys, I want to buy a new mobile in the price range of RS-15,000.CAN ANYONE HELP ME??πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pvk1234
    hey guys, I want to buy a new mobile in the price range of RS-15,000.CAN ANYONE HELP ME??πŸ˜€
    You should aim to get #-Link-Snipped-#. It's got the killer hardware for the price you're ready to pay.

If not you may go with Asus Zenfone or Moto G.
  • Pranav Khullar
    Pranav Khullar
    But there is no MI3 service centre in my city.πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pvk1234
    But there is no MI3 service centre in my city.πŸ˜”
    Have you checked this list: #-Link-Snipped-# ?

Go with Moto G or Asus Zenphone then.
  • Pranav Khullar
    Pranav Khullar
    ASUS Zenfone is quite big for me.Do u think MOTO G is good option or should i wait for Moto G2.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pvk1234
    ASUS Zenfone is quite big for me.Do u think MOTO G is good option or should i wait for Moto G2.
    Moto G2? There's no release date assigned to it and if you follow the rumors - it's going to cost 2x the price of Moto G.

Hardware and software wise - Xiaomi is the best bet; and Moto G is a good bet too.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    pvk1234
    As I said earlier I got issue with camera so Moto G is over rated phone. Don't go with it.

There are lot of replacement done for that so what do you think who is going to pay for that ? nobody Flipkart is going to sell them with new box so I have moto g but I suggest to not go with moto g
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    I will suggest you to go for Asus Zenfone 5, available at Rs.10,000(Now out of stock, but will be available soon on Flipkart ofcourse) because it has
    -Best battery back-up as compared to any other mobile in the market.
    -Powerful processor for playing high end games.
    -Corning gorilla glass at Rs.10K, is simply awesome.
    -Amazing Camera with Six lenses & multishot facility-30 plus shots in 3 seconds.
    -2GB RAM.
    -5 inch IPS display and amazing sound quality.
    -been a winner as compared to all other phones upto Rs.15K.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Having 5 inch screen is a normal, good size and in-vogue these days and it is not big...😁
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    The Asus Zenfone 5 phone is worth waiting if you can. Great value at less money.πŸ‘
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    Why don't you go with xperia kind a mobile... Xperia L or Xperia M2
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    With current demand.. Moto G is easier to get than Xiaomi Mi3. There is a gap in supply and demand. Xiaomi releases its devices in batches and does flash sales mostly. In India they've partnered with Flipkart. Every batch they release 15-20k sets. To bring down the load, Flipkart has started giving an option to add to your cart and do the payment later. You need to beat around 1 lac odd consumers in 2-3 secs. For this adventure you must have a superfast broadband connection.

If you feel Asus Zenfone is big for you, then Xiaomi Mi3 will also be. Check the specs. Asus Zenfone ships with intel processor. Snapdragon processor in Moto G and Xiaomi Mi3 is better.

Moto G is a definitely a good buy..I just luv this phone. Performance is awesome..Only drawback here I see is the processing power and RAM when compared to other mobiles.. If you are not a heavy user with 8-10 heavy apps open at a time, Moto G should be it.. Moto G will have latest Android version and will be more stable.

If you cannot get or do not want Xiaomi Mi3, then get Moto G..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Purchase Moto E & save 8K INR. Trust me, I have Moto E & its performance has been marvellous. You really don't even need to waste on quad-core processor when dual-core itself can handle threading quite wonderfully. You surely don't wanna waste money on quad core where three cores most of time remains idle, unless you're planning to use your device as OUYA console (in short intense gaming) πŸ˜›
    Plus Stock Android with minor Motorola tweaks like 1% hack, auto switch to battery saving mode,etc is wonderful.

Moto E is bang for money. Save your dimes.
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Abhishek Rawal
    Purchase Moto E & save 8K INR. Trust me, I have Moto E & its performance has been marvellous. You really don't even need to waste on quad-core processor when dual-core itself can handle threading quite wonderfully. You surely don't wanna waste money on quad core where three cores most of time remains idle, unless you're planning to use your device as OUYA console (in short intense gaming) πŸ˜›
    Plus Stock Android with minor Motorola tweaks like 1% hack, auto switch to battery saving mode,etc is wonderful.

Moto E is bang for money. Save your dimes.
    Moto E is good, but I feel display is inferior. Its thicker and smaller than Moto G.

Check this out...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pranav Khullar
    Pranav Khullar
    Currently i am having sony xperia m dual,Is moto g better then xperia m regarding camera quality.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Vipin Thomas
    Moto E is good, but I feel display is inferior. Its thicker and smaller than Moto G.

Check this out...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Ofcourse it is inferior. But then again Moto G is inferior to Moto X, & prolly Moto X will be inferior to Moto X+1. In the end, after 5-6 months all your so called latest devices will be marked as ancient technology & you'll be craving for some other device.

Does that mean whenever latest device enters market you have to purchase high end feature device ? No! Seriously, I don't see logic in wasting money on mobile devices. And when Moto G versus Moto E selection is concerned, I am smart enough to not waste my 7K for a flash, front camera & quad core SD 400.

But again it's matter of choice.
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ofcourse it is inferior. But then again Moto G is inferior to Moto X, & prolly Moto X will be inferior to Moto X+1. In the end, after 5-6 months all your so called latest devices will be marked as ancient technology & you'll be craving for some other device.

Does that mean whenever latest device enters market you have to purchase high end feature device ? No! Seriously, I don't see logic in wasting money on mobile devices. And when Moto G versus Moto E selection is concerned, I am smart enough to not waste my 7K for a flash, front camera & quad core SD 400.

But again it's matter of choice.
    This guy has a budget of 15k. Moreover Moto G is now selling @ 10.5k. For 3.5k difference, we should opt for Moto G. Experience on Moto G is much better. We spend more time on mobile. Saving philosophy is right, but I would rather save money on other things than compromise on quality.

#-Link-Snipped-# Sony's camera might be a tad better but in overall experience Moto G beats Sony xperia M.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Like I said, it's matter of choice. Everyone has their own opinion.
    I would rather purchase Intel Galileo of 7K bucks left or maybe Ouya if I really wanna play android games.
    Keyword : Personal opinion/choice.

Cheers
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    If you looking for real camera quality, you should read up some of the reviews in mobile specific sites. But as far as I see, mere megapixels does not translate to quality. You also need to look at characteristics like 'shutter' lag,image stabilization, color saturation and so on.

In my opinion, only the Nokia Lumia series are having best cameras. Samsung recent entrants come next.

Generally speaking mobile cameras does not even hold a candle against a basic point-and-shoot camera if you consider photo quality. If your requirements are facebook / instagram quality photos, then please choose a phone with 8MP or more camera.
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Check out new guys in market..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • HRG
    HRG
    How is the battery life of Zenfone 5 ?? is it removable ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    HRG
    How is the battery life of Zenfone 5 ?? is it removable ?
    I have not used it but many review says it is not lasting that much. And it also going to heat up bit as it has Intel processor not ARM.
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Big noo for your question!! Itz a Non-Removable battery!! i think itz better than removable battery.The battery life will be moreπŸ‘ but the negative thing when the phone struck or something error means you cant remove your batteries only power button will help you.if not what will be the solutionπŸ‘Ž
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    ............ but the negative thing when the phone struck or something error means you cant remove your batteries only power button will help you.if not what will be the solutionπŸ‘Ž
    Since it is android 😏
  • HRG
    HRG
    yea ! thats the problem !! If you r a techie then you can set a reset button to the mother board πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› !
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    I hope this phone will be over heat while you are using... 😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone i am Ankush Garg pursuing my B.tech in Computer Science & Engg. from Punjab Technical University. I am from Bathinda, Punjab I like to surf the internet and...
Guys why is so difficult to send personal messages to members.................plz help πŸ˜”πŸ˜•
Can high energy be transmitted over far distances using laser without any loss.?
A young mathematician from Princeton university won Fields medal on tuesday. It is said that this is more difficult to win than a nobel. All congrats to him for this...
Can anyone tell me innovative project ideas in java for final year project. I want to make a project using - java web services. - Data mining. please tell me...