Buy CE Merchandise here

๐Ÿ˜

Hi Guys,

If you remember, we had a CE gear store where the merchandise was available on sale. However it was pulled out after some time. Well, we are planning to launch the store back again. We will be stocking the CE branded T shirts, Caps and Mugs and putting it up on sale. But for us to do so, we will need cooperation from you.

So, the first product we are planning to stock are the T shirts. All you have to do is choose the slogan from the three in the poll above and vote for it. The slogan with the highest votes will be printed first.

I will follow up with information on pricing, payment mode and delivery as soon as I start receiving confirmations.

Please note that for us to print and stock CE T shirts, I will need at least 50 bookings!

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    This time you can also have caps and mugs ,not only T shirts
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have voted and I am interested ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Nice to see some votes. Keep them coming. We need at least 50 confirmations to go ahead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, I am doing my masters in computer science. I want to do some research work in neural network. but after wasting my hundreds of hrs. on internet still...
Share all the Engineer Songs and Poems in this thread. If it is self-composed, awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ If it's not, don't forger to mention the source.
Hi CEans.. My hobby is sketching and painting.. i would like to share some of my sketches in this post.Hope u like it ๐Ÿ˜€ These are some of my works.....
MyUpload.org - Fast Free Image Hosting This is cam profile. I know the base circle radius, nose circle radius, rocker arm follower radius and also the radius of small curvature...
Crazy Engineers World Record Idea - Create Largest Number of Real CE Doodles. Real CE Doodles mean, making CrazyEngineers logo with any real material i.e. we take the traditional doodle...