Buy Blackberry Playbook Tablet At $199

Hey if you are looking to buy Playbook Tablet. Then this good news for you...
[​IMG]
Now buy Blackberry Playbook Tablet at $199. And its available in three version models in 16Gb, 32GB and 64GB. 16 GB Tablet for $199.99, Wheras 32GB Tablet price $249.99 and 64GB version model for $399.99.

Video Review:

Features:
It has a 7inch, 1024 x 600 px display.
1GB Ram, 1GHZ TI dual core processor.
Wi-Fi device, 3G Available.

As before when RIM introduced tablet then it was priced at $499. Now you get large discount at $300 on it.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not a fan of Blackberry OS. I've used BB; but it just doesn't seem to work the way other phones do.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    I'm not a fan of Blackberry OS. I've used BB; but it just doesn't seem to work the way other phones do.
    They have their own bbOS right... So, it is easy for the business people to work with, as it has all the tools necessary for them... 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @praveen: It's for non-business people too. ☕

The Blackberry boys song -
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    @praveen: It's for non-business people too. ☕
    Well, I just said it has many features for them, so business class people will prefer it... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Nancy Currie is an engineer who served in the U.S. Army for 23 years and became an astronaut in 1990. She is a veteran of four space shuttle missions,...
Introduction to the Real-Time Systems was explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here...
The Characteristics of the Real-Time Systems were neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your...
Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained a few basic issues in the Real Time systems. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your...
Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of the Modelling Timing Constraints in the Real Time systems. Feel free to share your ideas...