Buttonless Fading Google - Do it yourself!

Alrighty folks,

Here's some tweaking you can use to get your 'fading' & 'buttonless' Google search engine-

1. Head over to Google.com [ make sure you are on Google dot com, and not on your regional search page ]

2. Copy and paste following code in the browser window -

javascript:void(document.cookie="PREF=ID=2602f2ce49362929:U=7b6893b1882d5a94:TM=1239881060:LM=1254195610:L=0qXJlAA:GM=1:S=CwDGQD20E8U14zDg;path=/;
domain=.google.com");
(This thing sets the cookie)

3. Refresh your webpage and observe [you may get redirected to your regional search page. Hit the 'Go to Google .com' link at the bottom].

4. Enjoy 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been noticing the mushrooming of entrepreneurship cells [aka e-cells] at numerous engineering colleges. Surprisingly, these ecells are run by professors who aren't entrepreneurs themselves. I'm wondering how effective are...
I've a new view to look at the software piracy. While lot of software companies lose huge amounts of revenues through software piracy, there's another part to it. It results...
SolidWorks has organized "Solid Works World 2010" between January 31 – February 3, 2010 @ Anaheim, CA. More information on official website: SolidWorks World :: SolidWorks World
CEans, Lately I've been getting lots of queries about eligibility criteria for MS courses offered in various parts of the world. If you have more information, please post it in...
PayPal X Innovate 2009 is PayPal’s first dedicated developer conference, November 3 & 4, 2009. Official website: https://www.paypal-communications.com/innovate2009/index.html Use promo code "DEVELOPER" for exclusive $149 registration.