Button operated gear shifting for two wheelers

hi
i am a automobile student i had gone through your project collection and i would like to do button operated gear shifting for two wheelers as my last year project. i would appreciate if you give all the information on this topic to me. if you can help me I will be thankfull to you.
If you have any info just reply me on my profile here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe its a good idea to try and do some research on your own and then post the problems you face.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    for starters, study the paddle shift that many of the modern cars have..you could then modify this system to suit your needs..
  • shritomailshri
    shritomailshri
    The_Big_K
    Maybe its a good idea to try and do some research on your own and then post the problems you face.
    hello sir got some information on it that
    i need to use 2 solenoids at the gear shifters which will help me to up and down the gear. It is linked with the bottons on the handle for gear shifting.
    now this is my rough idea. but does it needed to make linkages in the gear box and how?
    If you have any idea pls reply me or your idea is different than this then suggest it, i will try to find from that scope.
    I need to know how much cost will be for a solenoid i required as per requirement.
    your help is needed.
  • bipinrajj
    bipinrajj
    Hi shrito, I am also doing button operated gear shifting for two wheelers for my final year project.
    Hav you found any useful documents.
    If so pls send me some links where I can find some useful reports.
    my mail id: #-Link-Snipped-#

shritomailshri
    hi
    i am a automobile student i had gone through your project collection and i would like to do button operated gear shifting for two wheelers as my last year project. i would appreciate if you give all the information on this topic to me. if you can help me I will be thankfull to you.
    If you have any info just reply me on my profile here.
  • arti dubey
    arti dubey
    I'm 3rd year automobile engineering student. can you suggest me any projects,this is one is nice can oyu send me the details too
  • MANU MOHANAN
    MANU MOHANAN
    Hi shrito, I am also doing button operated gear shifting for two wheelers for my final year project.so plz send me the project report on this topic. my email id :mail4manumohan@gmail.com
  • gowmech
    gowmech
    hi i m sakthi !!can u send me your report ???so tat it will help me a lot ... since i m doing my project in button operated gear shiftting for two wheelers...my mail i.d s #-Link-Snipped-#😀
  • saz
    saz
    hello I too need all information about the same..
    help me too
  • saz
    saz
    hello I too need all information about the same..help me too
    please send me the details regarding button operated gear shifting for two wheelers.
    my mail id is
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    bipinrajj
    Hi shrito, I am also doing button operated gear shifting for two wheelers for my final year project.
    Hav you found any useful documents.
    If so pls send me some links where I can find some useful reports.
    my mail id: #-Link-Snipped-#
    please do not post personal contact information in forum.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    gowmech
    hi i m sakthi !!can u send me your report ???so tat it will help me a lot ... since i m doing my project in button operated gear shiftting for two wheelers...my mail i.d s #-Link-Snipped-#😀
    Please do not post personal information in Forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AutoIt is a freeware automation language for Microsoft Windows. In its earliest release, the software was primarily intended to create automation scripts (sometimes called macros) for Microsoft Windows programs but...
hello friends. i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz) plzz.. help me...
A good story with a good moral !!! A man feared his wife wasn’t hearing well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not...
I got this in a forward. I believe many of you might've already seen this, but I just thought I'd post it for people who haven't. I found it to...
It looks like tension between Google & Apple is growing. Few days ago, Google CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt resigned from Apple's board. This news is followed by recent news that...