Business portal of india

I just came across this site.. It has very good info on how to start a business.
Have a look at it.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's a really great initiative for people looking out for authentic information.

@ms_cs: Thank you for sharing. Has it been around for long?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    That is really good ms_cs. Thanks for sharing. It will be good for getting info of Government policies.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow... A great site, that too by our own Indian Government... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PHP is easy to learn. I heard by creating facebook games through PHP,we can earn money.That happens with advertisements,and popularity of application. Any ideas,tutorials,directions?
Hello i am trying to design a 4-bit counter that will count like the following sequence : 1,3,6,9,C,D,1,3.......so on. Can anyone help me?
News has it that MySpace's Japan office will be closed on February 1 next year, a little over 5 years after first opening it. This comes not as a surprise...
First of all; any work is good work. The reasons might vary; but lot of engineers work in call centers helping the callers fix their washing machines. Do you think,...
i want to do my final year projects. my project is alternate wind turbine blades in vertical. if any drawbacks in that project. help me sir....