Business Ideas For Electrical Parts & Green Energy

I need some business ideas in manufacturing of electrical parts and green energy. Kindly reply quickly.

Replies

• Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Kindly reply quickly.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Kindly tell list of electrical business and green energy business ideas Kindly reply please.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What makes you think that anyone would tell their own business idea to you? Isn't the whole idea behind it is to have your own original idea?

Or do you want something like transformer manufacturing plant kind of idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, coming up with a business idea should be easy - you will have to figure out what is the need of your target customers that you can solve. It depends on so many factors like - your initial investment, market needs, geography, availability of raw material etc.

I'd recommend finding out something that is easy to venture into and matches with your skills-set.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    I have plan to make small electronic transformer but its more competition
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    I have plan to make small electronic transformer but its more competition

"Electrical" Transformer, you mean? What is your background? Besides, what do you mean by "Green Energy"?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony India has launched a new smartphone - the Sony Xperia E3 and its Dual-SIM variant in India today after the grand unveiling at IFA 2014. You will find that...
hey frnz.. all people says that google launches this android one..but i'm unable to understand that what actually the role of google in this cellphone.. means what is the difference...
Name: Harish Sutar Location: India Engineering trade: IT Currently, Final Year student Hobbies: photography-my first love ;-) playing guitar, doing nothing 😛 Aim in Life: Bring at least one ever...
I'm trying to achieve this goal: I have a bluetooth device(bracelet) connected to my android application phone. How can I give this bracelet to vibrate, is it possible to send...
Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) have developed a soft robotic arm inspired by the design of octopus tentacles that can get through...