Bunkerzheaven.com : Startup Introduction

Hi guys... im a software engineering student from kerala... me and a few friends of mine have made a website for students and professionals where they can discuss their ideas and stuff... please join and suggest.. our address is bunkerzheaven.com it would be a great help if atleast a few of you could join and make suggestions or participate in the forums... we are in a begining stage and would appreciate the help... thank you😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would have loved to take a look at it. Is there a test account you can create for CEans to use and explore your website?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Message from RKNEC alumni association - RKNEC Alumni Association is pleased to announce the strengthening of its overseas activities with UAE based Alumni, organizing RKNEC Alumni meet in Dubai. RKNEC...
iBall Flipper Flip mobile is stylish mobile recently introduced by iBall. I believe it started with Moto Razr which was one of the most popular flip mobiles in India. iBall...
Like it or not, everyone is using slang. It's becoming a rare sight reading the word 'you'. All I see is an "u" these days. Some people when asked why...
Visit https://www.geni.org for more information. A sustainable global energy strategy, first proposed by Buckminster Fuller in 1969, to interconnect the abundant renewable energy resources between nations around the world. Benefits...
Anshika Packers Movers is world's top #4 site, according to Alexa 😒 . If you look at the list of top 100 global sites in Alexa, it lists AnshikaPackersMovers (with...