Bulk SMS Service Providers In India - Suggestions?

Guys,

I'm looking for bulk sms service providers in India. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Exactly what you want to do biggie?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Jalgaon Bulk SMS Service Provider
    Is one which i have just heard of.
    Just wanted to share,hope it helps you.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    try way2sms.com and smsseva.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks, I'm checking them.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    indyarocks.com can also be tried.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh thats you asking here is the list of them Biggie:

160by2.com
    sms7.in
    smsloop.com
    mysmsindia.com
    youmint.com
    smsgupshup.com
    google sms channel
    ibibo.com
    way2sms.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a ton, godfather 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Thanks a ton, godfather 😁
    Mention not ;-)

Well Biggie Google SMS channel is Really Awesome we start one group of CE and we will provide the updates via SMS but for that interested people have to Subscribe to that group.. and Registration is free 😉.
  • lal
    lal
    @gf : WOW, that'll be really great.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Some more
    tezsms.Com
    mjoy.Com
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Some more
    tezsms.Com
    mjoy.Com
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    if u want grup sms then smsgupshup.com
    But it have very limited number of free sms each day
    But for unlimited indiviual sms Mycatons is Best it give 134 Caracters sms & unlimited!!!!!
  • georsk
    georsk
    Hi,

You can try #-Link-Snipped-# for Bulk SMS requirement. This one of the newest site and has some good features. They provide International messaging too. User friendly interface, scheduling and calendar and creation of sub users etc. are additional features. And the best thing is the lowest rate among all those I have seen.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the links. I'm checking them out.
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hey biggie,
    mjoy
    krify
    can also be tried
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    if you want instant message delivery then i prefer 160by2 or way2sms or indyarocks they give 80,140,90 character message.
  • Alishashroff
    Alishashroff
    Rephrase your question please.
    Which SMS service you are looking for ???
  • Alishashroff
    Alishashroff
    There are lot of Bulk SMS providing companies in India.
    It depends on what service you are looking for.
    Services range from short code, long code, to interact with consumers or employees.
    Also, there are service providers, like ValuFirst, who along with the above serivces also offer a unique Email to SMS software, to send emails to your employees on the move.
    I got this information from #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    smsgupshup.com Paid service
    Google Labs sms channels [Free] are Good mate
  • shahkintal
    shahkintal
    The_Big_K
    Guys,

I'm looking for bulk sms service providers in India. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?
    Hi,

We are providing Bulk SMS Services, SMS Shortcode and Longcode services, IVR etc.

Bulk SMS features.
    1. send sms upto 50000 sms people at a time. We support both excel and notepad format
    2. Customised sms(the most beautiful part of our service)
    3. Doing promotion or advertising? then we have DND filteration.
    4. Contacting customers? then we have ALERT facility.
    5. Templates, Group, Scheduling, Unlimited Sender ids at zero cost, Unlimited validity, Http URL to integrate with your website, Application to integrate with your any kind of database to make SMS service 100% automated(best for banks, insurance cos, auto sector etc)
    6. Complete log with LIVE Delivery statues like Delivered, Failed or Submitted to SMSC etc.
    7. 100% security of your data. NO sharing of data stored on our server with any third party or for our business purpose at any cost.

if you would like to have demo of our service then mail me or call me on below mentioned nos.

Kintal Shah
  • smstempo
    smstempo
    you wants bulk sms services in india just check out the site join this and send sms in india

< removed >
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kapilmark
    kapilmark
    Our Company has provide Cheap Bulk Sms Services and Software in india.

Check this link

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody.My name is G.Preetham. I am pursuing my final year B.tech in ELECTRICAL engineering from gitam university and i am planning to do prepaid energy meter as my 4-1...
hi frndz, am doing my 2nd yr BE(mech).....am thinking to start on papers or projects....i'm interested in aspects with respect to thermal engineering or hydraulics....can any of u ppl suggest...
I'm trying to develop a model for silicon smelting to produce 2202 silicon metal in a submerged arc furnace. If there's anyone with experience in this process, I'd like to...
I need a Brushless DC motor with a RPM as low as about 120 RPM and torque as 80 mNm. I tried to explore the Faulhaber motors. I didn't get...
hi..i am final year b-tech. student from mechanical and automation stream and want to do a major project....so please i request to u all ..give me the some good idea....thanks