Building documentation

hi.. frnds.. i want to know what are the diff. process req. prior to commencement of building and also after the constr....
if any link...pls suggest.......😐

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Manasseh Dickson Annan Engineering Trade: Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Location: Ghana. Occupation: Student/working Work Experience: 3years. Hobbies & Interest: Listening to Gospel music. Aim in Life: my aim is to be...
Hello frns...i need some information regarding the microcontrollers...Can we connect to internet using a microcontroller(whatevr the internet connection might be like wifi, gprs, 3g etc...) with out using a pchelp...
Well i am not preparing hard for CAT but this time i would like to give it a shot. I am mainly preparing for placement which i want.. I have...
... and how politicians take advantage of all of it . Here's is a funny article published by tech crunch , Tech + politics == facepalm 😛, hmm , but...
Do one need to be knowledgeable to be wise OR wise to be knowledgeable? What would you rather be? Knowledgeable or Wise? PS: Kindly support your answers with reason(s). This...