Building codes

Hi all!
What is in force nnow in India 1) NBC or 2) IS codes?

Replies

• Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    Id like to know how much space I can add on to my house. I have 8 ft on the side of my house and would like to expand on the side and want to know where I can find info on how much space I need to have there. Do I get that info from the city planning? Or is it on a county level? Or a state level? Who should I approach for this kind of info? Im in Los Angeles County. Thanks!
  • esv_raghavan
    esv_raghavan
    civilman
    Hi all!
    What is in force nnow in India 1) NBC or 2) IS codes?

NBC 2005 is nothing but SP7 .
    basic guide line of IS codes, which is must for a civil engineer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am looking for ideas that suitable to be a good for final year Information System senior graduation project. I preferred the ideas to be a Web base application....
The mount is solid build.We can mount LCDs and and they have good load capacity.Instruction provided to install the mounts is easy to understand.Many options are there for mounting hardware.Different...
hi i need full information for pillar jib crane its basic principal of working its all detail drawings for its each part
I'm just looking to make back-up copies of some of my DVDs, but the software I have is crap. Be good to get better for free!! Also, is it possible...
Hi friends, I am looking to do a project "On how to produce smokeless burning of kerosene?" (while using in stove) . Please help me to add your opinion. You...