safwan
safwan
Branch Unspecified
28 Dec 2008

Building career in IT

Peace ,
Hi sir's and friends i am a comerce student grade 11th . if i want to take up my careaer in IT so can what oppertunities i will get after 12 th class .
can any one help me and my option subject in class 11 is INFORMATICS
( where they teach us programming Visual basic , Oracle Pl SQL , .net)
can i do MCA through commerce
Please help me

SIFU
shalini_goel14

shalini_goel14

Branch Unspecified
28 Dec 2008
Re: How will CE benefit me? where I am Comerce student/

safwan
Peace ,
Hi sir's and friends i am a comerce student grade 11th . if i want to take up my careaer in IT so can what oppertunities i will get after 12 th class .
Please help me

SIFU
Hi safwan,

You need to write your query in help section. Go there and write a new thread there I believe.
28 Dec 2008
safwan
Peace ,
Please help me

SIFU
Safwan, unless you are eager to take up a job, I recommend that you enroll for a course in engineering. What help do you need with Informatics?

Yes you can go for MCA.
zia.sepsis

zia.sepsis

Branch Unspecified
28 Dec 2008
safwan
Peace ,
Please help me

SIFU
salam, This is the formative age to shape your career. As you have mentioned that you are a commerce student,you cant enter into engineering. If you want to set your career in IT, i'll prefer you to take a bachelor degree with computer science as its major. After that go for MCA.
Be clear in your idea. while doing your UG update your knowledge by taking some extra courses.
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
29 Dec 2008
why the hell you want to get into software development or programming,best is do your b.com taje IT as major,go for a MBA in IT and become a analyst and work over programmers....it will also help you to work in computing but not hard-core!!!
safwan

safwan

Branch Unspecified
30 Dec 2008
Salam, thank you all .
so do i need mathematics for doin my mca .
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
31 Dec 2008
Jai shri krishna safwan , hope you got your answer and achieve your goal, you always welcome here , namaste
safwan

safwan

Branch Unspecified
31 Dec 2008
salam , thanks bro
namestay
:smile:
31 Dec 2008
I request all members to follow the protocol. Do not use any language other than English unless required.
safwan

safwan

Branch Unspecified
01 Jan 2009
Sorry sir,
I hop i ll use the rules and regulation
thanks for guiding

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.