B.Tech final year project in php

I want to make a php based forum for my final year project can anybody provide me the source code related resource on web .

thaks in advance ...

Happy coding....๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• vmahajan
    vmahajan
    There are already many Open Source based Php forums applications sw. Why are u rying to reinvent the wheel, unless u have some special ideas or innovations.

If your are good in Php, I can suggest and guide you in suitable projects which will be innovative and practically useful.

I have been in IT, engineering and management for over four decades and would like to mentor future entrepreneurs and innovators.

Pl. see my wiki/blog to see what areas I can suggest. A:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Vipen
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    vmahajan
    There are already many Open Source based Php forums applications sw. Why are u rying to reinvent the wheel, unless u have some special ideas or innovations.

If your are good in Php, I can suggest and guide you in suitable projects which will be innovative and practically useful.

I have been in IT, engineering and management for over four decades and would like to mentor future entrepreneurs and innovators.

Pl. see my wiki/blog to see what areas I can suggest. A:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Vipen
    Please avoid sms text
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    geeksuresh
    I want to make a php based forum for my final year project can anybody provide me the source code related resource on web .

thaks in advance ...

Happy coding....๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
    You want source code? That means you want us to work on your project ๐Ÿ˜’. Come on, try to make something on your own.

Happy coding [โ€‹IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an B.E project on biometrics Fingerprint Recognition System I know its very common but it is assigned to me by college (so can't help it there) Thing is...
Hi, I am a mechanical engineer, who later on drifted into computers, IT and Management, besides entrepreneurship. Pl. see my wiki/blog, to get an idea of the diversity of my...
Not a 'news iteam' as such, but can't refrain from posting here. Bill Gates is on Twitter: Bill Gates (BillGates) on Twitter
Hello, I'm 2nd year CSE student (4th semester). I have to work on one project based on C++ or C this semester. As usual many students selected the most common...
I am doing a project on Ieee trans on mobile computing.the title is "fair classed-based downlink scheduling with revenue considerations in next generation broadband wireless access systems."..I would be glad...