B.Tech Final year Main project

What is a Strutjet/Rocket based

Replies

• Aer0V!aN
    Aer0V!aN
    What is a Strut jet/Rocket based combined cycle?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Aer0V!aN
    What is a Strut jet/Rocket based combined cycle?
    I seriously doubt if you can make this a final year main project. Will you be trying to make an actual hardware or will it be some sort of critical review of work already done?

This article seems to give relevant details:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aer0V!aN
    Aer0V!aN
    No sir, i am not doing any hardware model. Now am just trying to collect more details about that combination so that i could do an analysis on it to show it is more efficient.
  • Aer0V!aN
    Aer0V!aN
    What is the actual working of strutjet during operation?
  • Aer0V!aN
    Aer0V!aN
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Aer0V!aN
    Not my area. I find that there is a lot of published literature.
    Quite a few from NASA.

Like this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Another:
    Ignition and Flame Stabilization of a Strut-Jet RBCC Combustor with Small Rocket Exhaust - PMC

Google Scholar returned a lot, which has to be sifted to arrive at specific info:

Google

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one please tell whether Aqua UAV is possible to design or not.Does any one have any idea regarding it.
Can any one know about disadvantages of Ionic liquid propulsion?
I'm a Mechanical Engineer in Thakur College of Engineering and Technology which is in kandivali (E). My internship detail is as follows: Company: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers LTD. Department: Bagging...
This post is about my internship experience at Zopper. Last year, I've already faced a tough situation when I started looking for internship in around period of May as most...
There are times when you have to grab an opportunity or else you’ll miss out on it and end up in a pool of regret. And then there are times,...