btech elictrical engineering projects

hi guys 😎
could u pls help me in doing a project??????????
i just want an idea of a project related to power systems.
by tommorrow i want the topic and some of its details as i have to start working for it as soon as possible and present it in the science fair of our month college in this itself.

so kindly tel me the topics regarding it and a little info about it..........pls.........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once I went for shopping taking 2 travelers checks of rs.500 each.I bought a commodity for rs.850. and gave shopkeeper both the checks.The shopkeeper asked his cousin to en-cash them.So...
What would be the effect on efficiency of the transformer in case all conditions remain same and power factor varies as 0.8 leading and 0.8 lagging? Will it remain same...
How do I convert GPS data on a SONIM phone for transmission on a GSM/GPRS network?
Hi friends..... I am doing a project on flyback converter. So i want to simulate a flyback converter in pspice. Initially i want to simulate mosfet to know on off...
I just want to share another story. I just found it in a blog in Google. Hope you like it. Here's a link: https://filipinoachievers.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/joey-gurango-filipino-software-engineer/