B.Tech-B.ed Candidates are Eligible for TGT in KVS ?

1. I am B.Tech in Civil then completed B.ed course. Interested to be TGT in KVS.
  2. As Per latest KVS employment i am only eligible for PRT. 
  3. I want to know is any chance for me to become TGT in Central Goverment School. Please also let me know about State TET is i am eligible for it, like UPTET for TGT..? Thanks
  4. PNvr-Screenshot_2018-12-14-03-53-28-980_com.google.android.apps.docs.png

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Go through this  , it contains a ll information -#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In 2018, the automobile market showed an unprecedented downturn, and most automobile brand sales showed a downward trend. Feilong Jiangli of Chongqing believes that the factors that keep the car...
I'm already in my sixth semester and the placement rounds will begin in nearly 4-5 months. I'm tensed as to what to do and how to proceed. What extra courses...
In Whatsapp I have seen anyone can create a group and add anyone without there consent. If I don't like then I will exit from that group but by any...
Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...
Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...