BTEC Nat Certificate electrical engineering Year2 Project

Hey their guys, my names surf. i've just started my second year of the course and we have been told to come up with project ideas. so far the only idea i can think of which i reckon would be quite fun is a variable temperature heater which could be used to dry different grades of paint (gloss, acrylic, matt). however the course details i must come up with three ideas. i was wondering whether anyone had any ideas? i have searched the site, but most of the threads seem to contain the same info - and most concentrate on electronics or computers. any help would be much appreciated!

Surf

Replies

• B195URF
    B195URF
    I've now found plenty of ideas (the internets a wonderful place...if you spend hours looking for what you need😒). it was thanks to a link off this site actually, suprisingly good, i must say!

I shortlisted my ideas down to three main ideas - A UPS for a Cordless Phone, A Wireless Dorrbell using either bluetooth technology or RF, or a test box for a particular piece of equipment!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.will u share it with me
CEans, We've discussed this issue number of times before. With CE's rapid growth [for the records' sake, we are adding over 100 new members every day], we must keep the...
Hello to Crazy Engineers...................
hi...... i have completed my graduation(degree). i want to join for mba this year i.e 2008. but i did not write any entrance this year. can any one suggest me...
Hi am Venkatesh.. New bee to this forum with some know messages about Life at Google and Google Workers Needed.... If any body know more details please let me know...