BSNL Unlimited 3G Plan @ Rs. 1099 per month - Details

Thanks to Reliance Jio that BSNL is now offering unlimited 3G data plan without FUP for only Rs. 1099 per month. BSNL Chairman informed that BSNL network has been improved and users should be able to experience it with new and existing plans. There are improvements in the existing plans as well. The Rs. 549 plan now offers 10GB of 3G data (earlier, it was only 5GB).

The frugal ones may opt for Rs. 156 plan that offers 2GB of data for 30 days; and that should be enough for your WhatsApp and Facebook requirements.

I think it's definitely a smarter move by BSNL that they're tying up customers with their 3G data plans. Why? Most of the phones in India are not 4G enabled yet. Plus 4G enabled phones are already capable of 3G speeds; which are 'okay' for normal browsing.

The only thing to wonder is how good the connectivity is. I wish to know from BSNL users on CE if they've been experiencing any improvement in the coverage and connectivity on BSNL's network?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday we talked about the mid-range Vivo Y21L and today we are talking about a cheaper smartphone with Android Marshmallow. Lava Mobiles’ subsidiary Karbonn has launched the new K9 Viraat...
After a recent launch of Cloud Tread, Intex is back with a new affordable Q7N Pro - slightly updated model of the Aqua Q7N smartphone launched last month at Rs....
Intex is at it again and this time has collaborated with SnapDeal to launch another feature packed cheap smartphone. The Intex Cloud Tread, yes you read it right it’s called...
Quote: I’ve given student advice before, so some of this might not be completely new. However, it’s a new year with new students, so it might be useful to give...
I am working as a Project Coordinator with a small sized construction firm (not professionally managed)which is constructing a National Highway in Rajasthan. I joined this firm so that I...