BSNL Summer Training 2009 - how to apply?

I got this mail in my inbox. If someone can answer -

hiii
i am biswaranjan panda doing b-tech in N I S T berhampur
i want to do summer training in bsnl,bhubaneswar
so eger to know
how i can register for it,class duration,course fees,accommodation everything
so will you please help me plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS: I'm too lazy to edit the mail.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Seriousy speaking, how I will answer this mail :mrgeen:

Hi Biswranjan Panda,

Nice to see yor mail but I am sorry to say that you have sent the mail to wrong person. I think it would have been better if you could send such mail to appropriate person in BSNL or to your college TPO(Training & Placement Officer).

Hope you would not mind. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks & Regards
    Shalini
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What should my Reply

i think you have to take one NOC letter from your college and try to get NOC from BSNL thats it ๐Ÿ˜‰ :CEAN: ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A two-storey building on a highly reactive site is founded on a grid of piles. The soil profile shows a 4m deep reactive clay horizon overlying a deep profile of...
hi dudes, i have seen one korean movie recently(my little bride) i liked tat movie(its a mixture of funny,feelings).hav anyone had a chance of seeing that movie and what about...
i am interested t participate i NERC 2009 but i don,t know from where i have to begin ? my team mates are from mechanical ,mechatronics and electronics dept .but...
Why is the factor of safety against a retaining wall overturning greater than the safety factor against sliding?
Hi friends, does nybody here kno about transparent conductors? if yes kindly help me in my paper..! thx in advance.. ๐Ÿ˜›