BSNL Selfcare Login: http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal

BSNL Selfcare Login: #-Link-Snipped-# seems to be flawd. I've been trying to get through the login window for the past 20 minutes but all my efforts have been fruitless. For once, I can't login with my existing username and password; and the new user registration process seems to be infinite. I'm wondering if the selfcare website is really operational anymore and if yes - has anyone been able to use the services?

Bye the way, I'm assuming that the URL I've posted is limited only to the subscribers from Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP and Chattisgadh. I think I'll try for some more time and if I can't get through - I'll post the details on how people can avail most of the services promised by BSNL Selfcare without logging in.

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I use the #-Link-Snipped-# portal which is active for Odisha. All functions seem to work fine except for the change plan option (it can only be done at BSNL offices). I check my broadband usage, place a complaint and check status of service requests. Placing a complaint through their website has yielded me quicker resolutions as compared to placing the via the 1500 number. Yes, as you said the registration process is tedious but once you are done you get useful services and not mention bill directly to your inbox.

PS: Bill payment reminders and bill payment can also be done at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • avii
    avii
    I use this #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The website for the west zone seems to be down forever. Only the front page loads and even after entering the correct username and password, I get absolutely no error message and the screen refreshes itself. I wonder who's designed the website and who's maintaining it! I hope it's not TCS.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# WDC Selfcare Portal works fine for me. Just checked the data usage.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thought of posting an update here. I think BSNL has shifted most of their dashboards and payment services to the new BSNL Selfcare website. I spoke with BSNL officials this morning about an issue we are facing with the services and they asked me to provide them with the details available in the new selfcare website. I logged in after a long time (the entire login thing took me a long time to get right, despite entering correct password).

I'm not entirely sure about this - but the service is likely to be used for all the broadband, mobile and landline related matters. For example - there are options to request for a new connection, service related provisions and an option to control your current services. You can also book new service related complaints and also track them.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here using the Loyalty Reward Point Scheme for BSNL Landline and Broadband Customers? Is it any useful?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if it really works. I never succeeded in paying bills using their selfcare website. It just does not work anymore! I'm using their quick-pay facility which is easy to use and does the job.
  • AmitKumarAKR
    AmitKumarAKR
    Sorry to reawaken this old thread -- I have a similar problem. I can log in to the wdc selfcare portal but cannot cannot the broadband password (Note, I can change the selfcare portal password, NOT my broadband PPPoE password).

The popup window tries to call a servlet which times out if I type in a random password. When I enter the correct details, it spits out an error instantly which says, "

Dear Customer

Sorry we could not process your request right now

Please try after some time

Reference Error Code: "1002"

This looks suspicious because the response is instant, any time of the day, for more than a month now.

Has anyone here managed to change their PPPoE password using the selfcare portal?

Thanks,

Amit
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I think I had tried this once; and it did not work. I did not dare make any further attempt at it. As of now, I simply dial the mobile number or the desk number of the concerned official and they provide help over the phone. BSNL Broadband has been reliable so far with very minimum number of issues.

As far as the selfcare portal is concerned, I guess they only show the correct data usage; but other functions do not seem to work just as expected.
  • AmitKumarAKR
    AmitKumarAKR
    Thank you. That was remarkably prompt! They changed your password over the phone?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AmitKumarAKR
    Thank you. That was remarkably prompt! They changed your password over the phone?
    Nope, I chose not to change the password. It continues to be the default one. I keep check on the usage so anything, if ever, goes wrong; I'll come to know.

But that said, I'm tempted to try changing password. Not sure if I'll do it - because if something goes wrong; it directly results into loss of a work day.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ragz R
    HI Kaustubh where do i find bb user id ?
    Frankly speaking, they don't mention it anywhere. You just have to ask the people who installed the ONT device at your place.
  • kShreeram
    kShreeram
    I am not able to login to WDC selfcare portal. Getting message as invalid userid / password. Clicking on "forgot password" does not send any password change link on my registred emailid. I was able to use many of the facilities of facilities like detail, bill, Loyalty point redemption, BB detail usage etc. til march 15. But now there is problem.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I vaguely remember, but this link (in the screenshot) wasn't functional at times. Not sure if that's the problem you are facing. There is no way to do because BSNL Selfcare for the western zone (WDC) is indeed an erratic website. Good luck using it.

BSNL-Selfcare-Password-WDC

One more important thing you might want to check if the portal actually has the email ID you registered. I remember on the older portal, they had changed my email ID to some vague BSNL generated email ID (that was free with the plan; whatever that meant). Are you sure the password reset worked for you fine on earlier occassions? Were you getting updates on your registered email ID before?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess readers need to know about this: portal2.bsnl.in - Login / Password
    The new BSNL portal portal.bsnl.in Anyone knows how to check if my FUP limit in Unlimited broadband plan is crossed or not? ☕
  • tpankaj620
    tpankaj620
    Miss Ankita there is a way to check this, here is are the link you must check out :-
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • tpankaj620
    tpankaj620
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess readers need to know about this: portal2.bsnl.in - Login / Password
    The new BSNL portal portal.bsnl.in

Anyone knows how to check if my FUP limit in Unlimited broadband plan is crossed or not? ☕
    Miss Ankita there is a way to check this, here is are the link you must check out :-
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tpankaj620
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    That URL is unsecured and invalid. You should check with the official URLs discussed above for BSNL self-care. Just be aware that the WDC component of the URL will change based upon your location. The WDC stands for the west zone of BSNL.

#-Link-Snipped-# -
    The portal2 from BSNL seems to be under beta testing, but it's working really fine. It does not show usage as of now; but it does maintain all the existing bills. You can even make payments and get reminders about upcoming due dates for bill payment. It's quite useful. I hope BSNL will improve it and roll out just one portal for all subscribers.
  • tpankaj620
    tpankaj620
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That URL is unsecured and invalid. You should check with the official URLs discussed above for BSNL self-care. Just be aware that the WDC component of the URL will change based upon your location. The WDC stands for the west zone of BSNL.

#-Link-Snipped-# -
    The portal2 from BSNL seems to be under beta testing, but it's working really fine. It does not show usage as of now; but it does maintain all the existing bills. You can even make payments and get reminders about upcoming due dates for bill payment. It's quite useful. I hope BSNL will improve it and roll out just one portal for all subscribers.
    sir that link is to check your remaining fup usage and yes that is from BSNl, you might check that in a sandbox. The link is not secure but I'm sure its from BSNL.

Here is a screenshot of the same :-

Screenshot_2016-02-09_16-31-48
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tpankaj620
    sir that link is to check your remaining fup usage and yes that is from BSNl, you might check that in a sandbox. The link is not secure but I'm sure its from BSNL.

Here is a screenshot of the same :-

Screenshot_2016-02-09_16-31-48
    Well, I'd typically refrain from opening a link that's not linked to official BSNL domain. It's easy to fake BSNL like layout on any random IP and steal username and password. I'd recommend that you should stay away from that link!
  • tpankaj620
    tpankaj620
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'd typically refrain from opening a link that's not linked to official BSNL domain. It's easy to fake BSNL like layout on any random IP and steal username and password. I'd recommend that you should stay away from that link!
    sir can any website recognise your bsnl bb user id? i didn't log in to that website, the id is recognised automatically.... well that made me think that it was from BSNL, also the top-up option works, i checked that as well. Although I give allowance for your doubt that it might be fake.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tpankaj620
    the id is recognised automatically
    Well, you see; I can make a website that'd recognise 'any' account; and capture your account password - because you entered it. I'm not saying that the URL that you posted would be a phishing URL; but just be aware that this could really be the case.
  • tpankaj620
    tpankaj620
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, you see; I can make a website that'd recognise 'any' account; and capture your account password - because you entered it. I'm not saying that the URL that you posted would be a phishing URL; but just be aware that this could really be the case.
    sir, thanks for your concern but what i want to say is that you don't need to log in to the website, it recognises your id automatically and requires you to input nothing when you visit and simply displays the remaining fup data.

so if somebody has a BSNL connection, you may use the link to check your remaining fup usage but never enter any password on a website which is insecure. 👍
  • Maaz Sirkhot
    Maaz Sirkhot
    I have a username and password for wdc portal. Although, I am not able to sign in even after entering correct credentials. When I clicked forgot password it shows invalid email id and customer id. When I go for new registration it shows it has already been taken. I am stuck. Please help!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maaz Sirkhot
    I have a username and password for wdc portal. Although, I am not able to sign in even after entering correct credentials. When I clicked forgot password it shows invalid email id and customer id. When I go for new registration it shows it has already been taken. I am stuck. Please help!
    I think the issue could be with the password. The only suggested fix is to contact the BSNL customer care department in your city and get the new password or have it reset. I've had good experience with BSNL's customer care department and I think they've shown a general improvement all over the country.

Try it and let us know if it worked.
  • Suganthar S
    Suganthar S
    Hey I have one problem on this.
    The website displays
    You are logged in as '#-Link-Snipped-#' at 59.94.139.13.
    I have no idea whos user id that is or what the IP address is. There is no option to log out as well. I am not able to topup my broadband on this. Is there a way I can log out and log in ?

Thanks
    Suganthar S
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suganthar S
    Is there a way I can log out and log in ?
    Clear your browser cookies and try again. It should log you out.
  • Major Jitendra Trivedi
    Major Jitendra Trivedi
    Dear Sir, For your own fault You blame us. Please note I have Two numbers
  • manishks
    manishks
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The website for the west zone seems to be down forever. Only the front page loads and even after entering the correct username and password, I get absolutely no error message and the screen refreshes itself. I wonder who's designed the website and who's maintaining it! I hope it's not TCS.
    Hey 😁 I know I am way too late for the reply. I can see that you had mentioned a link above. Well, if you ever see start.swe in some url, you can comfortably conclude that it's the oracle crm platform Siebel. 😁 which is known for being slow. Not sure who is maintaining it!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - that's a great observation. The last I heard is that there were talks of moving the project to a new maintainer. I still think it's TCS maintaining it. 

The problem with it is that it's going to be almost impossible to write the entire system in a new CMS or app. I don't have any experience working on Siebel; but yeah, it's as slow as hell!

• Shabana SK
    Shabana SK

Now all the customers of BSNL are able to get all of your telecom centers online. It's BSNL customer support portal and a specially formulated site. All subscriptions and deactivations are allowed at. Based on registered requests, the process will automatically completed with in hours of time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lytro, the company that amazed us all by its first one-of-its-kind boxy camera released in 2012. And now it is back in action by launching its new light-field camera called...
It all started with USB (3.0) guys upgrading the speeds to 5 Gbps and the Thunderbolt folks introducing the game-changer at 10 Gb/s. The latest Thunderbolt 2 offers 20 Gb/s...
I'm looking for a native app of Google Scholar on my iPhone. However, I can't find out the best apps. I need to find documents and read them on iphone,...
Long Tail in a Nutshell -> I live in Hyderabad with my wife. i am an engineer by profession. More importantly, I am, unavoidably, conflicted because I live in the...
Hey All, Scratch your head & find the deepest possibilities for 3D printed food.... Its our future.... !!!!