broken neutral in three phase system

i have found that when neutral in three phase system is broken,we got power in neutral.how is it possible

Replies

• senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    make it clear plz . where is it broken .
  • shane92110
    shane92110
    it is broken near meter
  • senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    then the chances may be, some other appliance may be on in that place and if u dont have proper grounding both phase and neutral work as same. can u use that plug for operating electricals ah
  • cranky
    cranky
    I THINK:neutral wire in house holds is used basically for grounding purpose and hence protection..so only if there are leakage of charges,the excess charges won't have a path to flow

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys please tell me how to install masm32 and compile assembly language programs step by step please post with screenshots brothers
hai friends. i have an idea to design to design a college bell which ring with different tone at different time.in our college there is different timings for seniors and...
hi iam darani, i have a doubt ,whether its possible ,to obtain petroleum from bacteria or not .
😁i need mini projects and paper presentation topics😁
Hi I need some latest mini projects on microcontrollers. I want some thing new. so can u help me out???? ITS URGENT!!!