Broach storage rack

Kindly let me know, if you have any idea about Broach storage rack?

Replies

• peter08
    peter08
    Are you refering to a Broach (Metalwork) or a #-Link-Snipped-# or a medical broach? In my experience, there are quite a few types.
  • peter08
    peter08
    Come to think of it, some sizes may also be helpful. We have a simple rack for 36-inch long conventional broaches which is about 72-inches tall and 24-inches wide. There are a dozen shelves that hold broaches which are sorted by size. The shelves are made of lightweight angle iron.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I INSTALLED BIOHAZARD 4 IT INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY. . . BUT WHEN I CLICK ON DESKTOP SHORTCUT FOR PLAYING IT SHOWS ERROR MESSAGE. . .😒 game.exe - Unable To Locate Component...
heyy.... do anyone have any idea about xml parser.. can i get help if possible?? i wanted to do it as a mini project and i've got only a little...
CEans, CE is open to media partnerships with events/techfests in your college. Get in touch at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com if you'd like to have events in your college...
Hi I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this is too easy a question. I need to make a sighting triangle for an aerobatic aircraft. This is a...
Hello everybody I am a 2008 passed out and i dont have a job in hand..and a lot of people advised me that being in a period of recession it...