Britain is giving the world Raspberry Pi (not pie) - Computer that is

Now school kids are getting into hard core development through games. The raspberry foundations essay into roping in kid power seems to be paying off.
Read this BBC news item for details:
Raspberry Pi computer: Can it get kids into code? - BBC News

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am rather cluless about internet privacy issues. There appears to be a major concern over GOOGLE's proposed 'unified field theory'. I came across this article that seems to circumvent...
Hi guys, I have two laptops Dell with charger 90W -- 19.5V(4.5V) and one HP with charger 65W -- 18.5V(3.5A) . I am going home and don't want to carry...
I always love to play NFS and MotoGp games.In that we usually playing with cars or bikes which have nitro booster in it.But In real life is it safe to...
Verdana: Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer...
CEans, Those who have all the free time in the world and want to be creative can head over to https://memegenerator.net/Y-U-No and create your funny Y U No Meme. Feel...