!!breaking News!! india tv,aajtak

Well it's more fustrateing than it's funny ... i really hate these news channels ... well these kinda news make u say WTF!!!

Commissioner of Delhi Police Has Lost His Dog, Was the Prime Time News on Priority
[​IMG]

Finally Commissioner Dog Came to House; was also a Breaking News

[​IMG]

Ruling Congress Top Leader Rahul Gandhi Lunch Menu Was an Exclusive News
[​IMG]
A Cat Was on the Roof of House was the Hot News
[​IMG]

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan Cold Fever was real concern for News Channels
[​IMG]

😁😁😁

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Sadly you get that same garbage everywhere. Even more sad is the fact that if people didn't watch, they wouldn't air that kind of stuff so we gotta take responsibility on us.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hahahah!

News are become more tabloid these days *sigh*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have got interest in automobile field and i want to make a good project in this field..............could u suggest me some topics and some useful websites....................😎
The Air Wheel Alternative flight: model aircraft - air-wheel Animations of the Pixiwing does anybody know how to build a lightweight axel type engine. u would need to know how...
Can someone please assist with how to connect a push on/pushoff switch on DC motor. thank you shehzad
Guys out there. :wink: I love technology, not when its in the Thesis papers, but when it comes in to real life. And I have a place on the internet...
i m working on a line follower bot(actually i have just started studying 4 it and dont hav much knowledge as of now..) can l293d hbridge be used for it(i...