Breaking!: Blackberry (RIM) Agress to Indian Government's Demands

The Research In Motion (RIM) company which offers Blackberry services in India has agreed to Government's demand to provide lawful access to its user data (Indian user data) and is planning to set up a server in India to handle all the data operations.

Indian government has given 2 months time to RIM to setup server in India and until then the Blackberry services will not be discontinued.

What do you think?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good!!

Now, on to the others, namely google and skype..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's being said that NOKIA is ready to roll out services similar to Blackberry and has already agreed to all the Indian government's terms & conditions. That's the reason Blackberry agreed to setup server in India.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, Should i take chemical or metallurgy??as u people are already engineer and are aware of reality ,scopes,job,and salary in these field .so plz help me.
i just had a discussion at home off late abt this.....my dad wants me to do MBA big time....but m more into technical field......not so interested in management n all.........so...
hi frnds pls forward some ideas or ppts on the topic digital image processing............
What will happen if, a step down transformer is connected with the secondary of an step up transformer and will this loose its main property?
The gamers and graphics freaks who were sick of NVIDIA had ATI to look for. However, the rumors that AMD discontinuing ATI brand have come true. The Tech Report says...