Brain teaser: Design a circuit capable of displaying all vowels using 7 segment LCD

how would u design a circuit capable of displaying all vowels sequentialy having a display of duration 5 to 8 sec using a 7 segment lcd display?

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: a brain teaser: design a circuit capable of displaying all vowels using 7 segment

hey we have to go for a state-machine,anyhow the task is interesting!!!
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Re: Brain teaser: Design a circuit capable of displaying all vowels using 7 segment L

To put it in simple words -
    1) Use a 3bit -7 segment decoder for the LED
    2) Get the 3 bit codes for each vowel.
    3) Design a counter with flip flops to sequentially count through the 3 bit codes (in the necessary order) with a clock of 5-8 secs triggering the circuit.

😁Karthik
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: Brain teaser: Design a circuit capable of displaying all vowels using 7 segment L

hey tat was same i m gonna reply,anyhow put some really tough brain-teasers..ok
  • maheshkrishnan
    maheshkrishnan

Good me to start to answer similar to that...
    any way fine
  • just2rock
    just2rock

night crawler
    how would u design a circuit capable of displaying all vowels sequentialy having a display of duration 5 to 8 sec using a 7 segment lcd display?
    cant find anythin elsethan vowels😒
    anyways kick on for some worthful innovations;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how would u design a circuit capable of displaying peak voltage , to a input voltage varying in steps from 1 to15v ?
Can anyone help me in suggesting some topic for mini project in vb......... plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😀
hey friends i'm new here. can anyone giv me suggestions on building a simple lifting mechanism for lifting thermocol small block.
can any1 tel me wat may be c code for writing function to add 2 single variable polynomials of length say n&m?
😕 i'm getting really fed up of seeing so many similar posts saying " please suggest some project/mini project topics on ........... thanks in advance / pleasssssssse " etc. don't...