braille keybord

hello guys
i was trying to design a keyboard with braille format input and that converts into normal ASCII. tried it with logic gates,too bulky but posible!&i'm thinking of micro controller. would any one give me some clues how to use micro controller for this purpose?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    a long time ago i come to know about 8051 and keyboard Interface circuit diagram... will search on it !!

by the way nice concept
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    check out the following link.....

hope it will help you

https://8dotbraille.com/
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is the just notation for the keys...

if you want to interface keyboard with Micon then you can do this with PS2 cable.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great idea guys ...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i think keyboard is same which we are using just there is braille code on that right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone tell me what is the process to get 6 month training in major IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, WIPRO etc.? I would really appreciate your help.
The world's population is panicked over the issue of economic recession. While most of the people put the blame on few of the people in mega corporations; we need to...
i am working in ubuntu so please help so that it works in ubuntu /*Write a program having a base class- num. Have this class hold an integer value and...
Bleeding edge browsers and web developers take note, for the latest Firefox 3.5 (previously 3.1) beta is in the wild. There doesn't seem to be much that's entirely whole-cloth new...
Hello, I am a component supplier in an private firm. Recently we are in search of a company that can provide us with all range of precise quality plastic machining...