BPO startup doubts.

Hello people, I am in an idea of starting up a new BPO service. I have an office set up and a vast space for around 20 seats to run a BPO in Chennai,Tn. But, the biggest question is how to find a genuine client apart from Linkedin and other online sites. I do not have much of a business contact, kindly suggest me some of the Genuine company's that are looking to outsource their projects in the BPO field. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh_S
    But, the biggest question is how to find a genuine client apart from Linkedin and other online sites
    Are you looking for clients in India or globally? Also, it'd help if you could target some specific industry for BPO work. Have you thought of that?
  • Suresh_S
    Suresh_S
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you looking for clients in India or globally? Also, it'd help if you could target some specific industry for BPO work. Have you thought of that?
    As it has been a startup, i thought i could startup with the domestic Process. For example, a customer support of various online shopping websites in India. But everything I find is Non-Voice & Data Entry kind of projects that are totally SCAMS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The HTC 10 series has always been the flagship series from the Taiwanese company. This time they have upped the game and launched the new HTC 10 evo in India...
In a country like India where free Wi-Fi is a hard-to-find luxury and mobile data still remains expensive. YouTube has come to the rescue of people who want to watch...
From smart phones to smart watches, gadgets are getting smarter by the day. Interestingly, it's now time for t-shirts getting 'smart' too. The unprecedented clothing line Sygnal Fitness T-shirt by...
Plz tell me about summer training in lucknow. I am in 3rd year plz notify me civil engg. department
Maruti Suzuki has put a full stop to the customers' anticipation by announcing the launch date for its upcoming Baleno RS as 3rd March 2017. The company showcased the Boosterjet...