..BoRn tO be aN eNGinEer..o_O..

IAM KIRUTHIGA.V DOING MY ENGINEERING IN EEE AT SHIVANI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY TRICHY. MY AIM IS TO BECOME AN IAS AND MY HOBBIES ARE NAIL ARTING,SINGING,DANCING,FIGHITING WITH MY SIS AND POTRAIT...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ AND NOW HERE TO KNOW MANY NEW THINGS ....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kiru ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on board.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:- P.BALSUNDAR Engineering trade:- Electronics and telecommunication Location:-Kolhapur Occupation:- Final year BE student Hobbies n Interest:- i)Hobbies:- playing basketball ii)interests:-reading new trends in technology Aim:- To b creative n innovative...
Play-A-Grill: Play Music With Your Teeth, Control It With Your Tongue! Windows 8 Release Preview Announced Accidentally; Official Post Now Removed Google+ Local Replaces Google Places; Zagat Integration Comes Along...
I have just learned these technologies and want to implement them! I want to create a major project based on Servlets, JSP and Struts 1.3. We are a team of...
I come to know that HTC mobile charger is Heating up too much. I think they are comprising with components to make charger compact.
hello dis is muzamil khan ๐Ÿ˜€ i m very much interested in doin projects related to computers ... i believe in learning new stuff n implementin it which wil help...