born 2 speak

i m an engineer in comp sci , bt dis is nt where my world end, d journey start 4m here.
i m person with mass communication skill i love 2 interact, n i knw dats wht i m best in it i love 2 travel, i want 2 have job were i could travel, meet new people n at d same time earn money 4 wht m best in it...
media world is my leving space...........

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family. We are glad to have you here.
    Feel free to speak out in every section of CE Forums.

How did you discover CrazyEngineers?

PS: Please avoid use of sms language.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    One more From Nagpur. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Have a nice time here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Yamini. It's great to have you with us. We hope to see you around ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Akshay Kumar Sahoo. Civil Structures rarely collapse! I'm attaching my CV. Check it out!
Perhaps more than all other federal agencies, NASA tells stories about big things: big places, big data, big ideas. Using extraordinarily high resolution data sets from some of the most...
'India Infrastructure: An Opportunity' is about India's growing infrastructure and its emergence as the hub for knowledge and technology. The reason behind this infrastructure can be traced to India's booming...
Just stumbled upon the following infograph that shows how big Apple Inc. is. The company that was on the verge of Bankruptcy in 1997 has become the the world's most...
Just because there are four dimensions doesn't mean there's a "fourth dimension". Is time really the 4th dimension? To illustrate this concept, take a look at this video and then...