BootStrap 3 Released !!! On the eve of its 2nd anniversary

Hello guys,
The Twitter web frame work , which is a collection of web tools that contains , HTML and CSS based templates which help you create a site , "Boot Strap" , now celebrates 2nd anniversary.
On the eve of this day twitter launched its 3rd installment of the frame work , the BOOTSTRAP 3.

Here is a blog post by the developer team regarding what new features available in the new version.
Bootstrap 3 released | Bootstrap Blog
Bootsrap helps you create layouts with its code as base and reduces the burden of front end designing, with its pre-made templates.It also has built-in javascript library and provides you the complete open source solution for creating a website.

The Bootstrap is compatible with all major browsers and the best part is it is Responsive.
So get your hands on it , and start playing now , after all it is "Yet another Open Source miracle"

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I think Wordpress has already owned the designing market. It is offering every type of frame to work on. Plus forum based environment is now more adapted to categorized responsive behavior. I didnt use Bootstrap but I will sure give it a try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Was wondering why laptop manufacturers don't offer 4G or 3G connectivity built right into the machine itself. These days, most of the laptops have to rely on external dongles or...
Update: Sony will officially launch Playstation 4 in India on December 18! The price is expected to be around Rs. 32,000. Sony finally unveiled the Playstation 4 launch dates. Though...
Hi CEans, I was thinking of upgrading a Dell PowerEdge R310 production server (for network monitoring) from Ubuntu 10.04 to 12.04. In terms of performance wise, will there be much...
Videocon, one of India's popular brands, has launched a new smartphone called the Videocon A42. The latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS running smartphone isn't yet out on online retailer...
This is the creation of my lifetime. The Video is unlisted and I may take out the link in couple of day's time. Shadow Art Show Maker is one of...