Boost Your Gaming Experience With IOBIT's Game Booster V2

IOBIT has released the Game Booster Vs - a free software that enhances your PC gaming experience. It does the job by shutting down unwanted background processes and services so that both CPU and GPU do what they're supposed to do when you're playing a game. According to a recent user survey, 80% of gaming enthusiasts say their gaming experience is “remarkably improved” by Game Booster.

The latest version has a polished GUI, and significant performance improvement over the version 1. Game Booster v2 also makes use of IObit’s second generation defrag engine, which significantly decreases game load time.

Significant features in Game Booster V2 are -

• Game Box: adds and manages your games in a small box and boosts the game automatically when launching
• Game Drivers: keeps every game’s specialized drivers up-to-date, including drivers for video cards and sound cards
• Game Essentials: simplifies and speeds downloading and updating of software used to enhance game experiences, including Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, and Steam
• System Tweaks: works in the background to provide top PC performance
• Game Tools: fine-tunes mouse, keyboard, and specialized game controllers with ease, as well as check your computer’s actual processing speed.

“People now spend nearly 10% of their online time gaming,” stated Hugo Dong, CEO of IObit. “Because Game Booster v2 makes time spent on gaming more valuable and enjoyable, it’s well worth waiting for. Everyone who tries it will see how much of an improvement this tiny application makes to their gaming experience.”

Download Game Booster V2: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• think
    think
    Thanks i really love playing PC games
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    will make some difference to only those whose computers are fully loaded and cramped on resources.
    Used it earlier. just a bit of improvement towards ram utilisation. Don't expect it to do wonders!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I am new to this forum and I need help. Can someone please explain in simple words the adaptive filter process in MATLAB.. I know the theory but...
Hi i am a Masters student in USA ... i am working on my thesis which is on computing Guard band for Interference ... i am unable to find the...
hello friend's, Just have some read about about character and bit oriented protocol.I seen that flag is added to separate one frame from the next.But i didn't able to find...
I've been using BSNL 3G model for over 2 weeks now and pretty happy with the speed. The biggest issue however is that the modem goes idle after about 2...
May I know that how to convert the rack and pinion (with ratchet) horizontal motion to vertical lifting a human weight by adding some mechanism,structure or linkage? And is it...