Books for java

Hello guys,
Please tell which is the best java programming book for beginners.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    pvk1234
    Hello guys,
    Please tell which is the best java programming book for beginners.
    Try The Complete Reference Java. You can easily get an ebook too..That's one awesome book
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Balaguruswamy can't beat any other book for Java in terms of simplicity.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Balaguruswamy can't beat any other book for Java in terms of simplicity.
    I would differ from that. I think you meant to say balagurusamy cant beat

According to me Balagurusamy doesnt give enough examples and explore more about the topics. Complete reference does a great job in giving in depth practical knowledge
  • Pranav Khullar
    Pranav Khullar
    Is "Head First Java" a good book?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pvk1234
    Is "Head First Java" a good book?
    Yes, if you are very new to programming. It will cover all the basics to get you started.
  • Puneet Ugru
    Puneet Ugru
    Head First Java is a very good book for beginners. If you want to gain more in depth knowledge read "Core Java - Vol I and Vol II".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DGP submitted a new project: BBConsole - Wireless console for BeagleBone Black - A wireless adapter for your BeagleBone Black to access it's console on a smartphone or tablet BBConsole...
Name: Shweta *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Currently working as Systems Engineer in Infosys😡😁 Work Experience: 1 year 😀 *Hobbies & Interests : Can become curious about...
Navriti Technologies is a Privately held IT and Services company co-founded by Mrinal Kumar and Mahesh Tekumpurathu in the year 2012. Navriti Technologies was started by a team having years...
Google runs a very successful program, called 'Google Launchpad' to mentor startups and turn them into successful businesses. Google is bringing the program to India and the is scheduled between...
Amazon's drones are coming to India; specifically Mumbai and Bangalore to deliver your Diwali gifts. Economic Times has reported that India will act as the launchpad for Amazon's drone-powered deliveries....