Book Review: Prisoners of Hate

CEans,

Here's our review of the book - Prisoners of Hate by C.V. Murali (Book Review)

If you have any questions, comments; post them here. We'll try to have the author to comment ๐Ÿ˜€

Best,

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Nice review & sounds like a good book. Is this available worldwide at any particular retail establishments?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its a good review ๐Ÿ˜€

Will try to get that this weekend.

IS it available in stores now?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes its available in stores in India. I believe its still not available in the International Market.

Mr. Murali - how soon can we expect this book to be on amazon? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice review, eager to read this...
  • C.V.Murali
    C.V.Murali
    Hi,

I am sure you will find the book a gripping read-its available in stores like Landmark/Crossword/Higginbotham etc in the country and on the net(rediff/flipkart etc)

Its not available in stores outside the country and not yet in Amazon.

But,it can be bought from my publishers website and they promise to deliver anywhere in the world.

Attached,link to my book:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Hope you enjoy the read ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Nice review & looks like a good book.
    from where I can get this book ?
    I read lot of online books from the

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can somebody provide me source code of media player in java i need to submit as my project and i have no lead so if any one can then please...
Many might have already come across these words: but just a repea fort hose who dont know this man's speech! frankly speaking, Wipro Technologies is a competitive vendor and though...
Actually I have a rar file but there is no winRAR on the system there is win ZIP on this computer Can anyone tell how to use this file now...
CEans, I'd like to bring your attention to a possibly fraud company. eSpot Digital and CE agreed for promotion of Nokia phones through CE and they had agreed for a...
Source: Mukesh Ambani tops Forbes' India rich list - Yahoo! India News The head of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, is once again the wealthiest person in India. His net worth...