Book required "Design of Reinforced concrete structures" by Nadeem Hassoun

Hi all,

I hope you all will be fine. Can any body help me providing a download link of a following Book "Design of Reinforced concrete structures" by Nadeem Hassoun.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi ..i m crying mam Anoop KumarGreat set of question. Submitted the answers but I think others should win ☕☕ 😀hi exam failed mam im doing suiscide mamm hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hello...
Curious to know if there are any advantages of putting the vehicle on centre stand over the side stand? If there are no advantages, why don't the two wheeler makers...
Found something awesome, while performing the regular admin chores - That isn't entirely because of the 'engineers day', but the quiz organised. The credit goes to all the crazy efforts...
Stumbled upon this nice TEDx talk by by Jon Jandai - a farmer from northeastern Thailand. If you have spare 15 minutes, I'd recommend listening to this talk. Do share...
SafeMate is a new smart device launched by India's leading digital map, GPS and tracking service provider - MapMyIndia. The SafeMate is a very portable, 50g gadget measuring just about...