Book required - Chemical Engineering

Hi everybody,

Can anybody help me with soft copy of book titled "Analysis,Synthesis and Design of Chemical Processes " by Richard Turton - a Prentice Hall publication.

If available kindl ymail me at t#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks 7 Regards,

Tejas.πŸ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tejas Sharma
    Hi everybody,

Can anybody help me with soft copy of book titled "Analysis,Synthesis and Design of Chemical Processes " by Richard Turton - a Prentice Hall publication.

If available kindl ymail me at t#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks 7 Regards,

Tejas.πŸ˜’
    Moving the thread to 'Other Engineering Trades' section for better visibility. Later on, the thread will be moved to CE - General Help πŸ˜€

I wonder if the ebook is freely available for download or sharing. You can always have it from - #-Link-Snipped-#

Or #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many HaPpy Returns of the day Chavat Mulga (he's one of the early members of CE) & are you ready ! 😁😁 πŸŽ‰Party On Dudes! May your dreams come true!...
hey CEans, i am in big troubleπŸ˜”. Accidently i formatted my friend's hardisk and later found out that she needs some of the data?? is it possible to recover even...
Wishing many happy returns of the day to you Mahesh! 😁 Happy Birthday! 😁:myparty: 😁😁
hi CEans, i am a 2nd year student and trying my best to get some good sponsorship for my colleges upcoming tech-fest. i dont have any contacts or any such...
The question I have is one of those "good problems" questions. When I first started investing around five years ago I made sure to carefully balance my portfolio, never having...