book referrence doubt

can any of the comp engineers suggest me which publication books should be referred for second year especially for 1.digital electronics and logic design and 2.data structure and algorithm.😕

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi samaira,

If you are talking about standard engineering books then all 'Data structure' genius of our college used to suggest us "Schaum series" though it may not help you in getting engineering degree. For "Algorithm" we read only one book "Coremen" whole semester.

Coming to "Digital Design" , I remember some "Morris Mano" -his all books used to contain good digital related stuff.
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    hi,

I find Leach Malvino, Morris Mano extremely helpful, if you are looking to develop your concepts in digital electronics. Salivahannan book takes a more Indian exam oriented approach, if you know what I mean.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me which prooerties of quantum mechanics are used in quantum key distribution replies awaited.
Hello Fellow Mariners, Mind stating the vessels type, tonnage, routes, cargo type, engine capacity that you sailed on? 😁 Mine's below. Vessel type: Tanker Tonnage: 4500 Grt Trading Area: S.E...
1.what is the difference between spywares,malwares and virus? 2.how to get rid of spywares?? 3.what is the first process that happens in a computer when it is turned on?? 4.On...
Hi All, A programming doubt:- We need to multiply (or add) very large numbers. By very large i mean that there might be an overflow problem i.e. If c =...
You , you read it right. Google is emerging as a very silent super power in the world of computers. First though the concentration was only on web, it has...